The Amixa Advantage
Since Amixa was founded, we have strived to deliver the best possible customer service to our clients. Here are some of the things we do:
- We actually answer our phone! During business hours, which are 9am-5pm EST, we usually answer the phone on the first or second ring if we are in the office and not on the other line. If you get our voice mail, we're likely on the phone with another client. Just leave us your contact information and we'll get right back to you.
- We respond to client emails. Unlike many other web designers, we actually respond to emails that our clients send us and acknowledge that we've received it.
- We get to your requests in a timely, first-come, first-served order. As you send us your work requests, we put them in our queue and get to them as soon as we can, then let you know when the work is completed.
- We've been doing Microsoft based development for over 14 years now. We are experts in Microsoft based web site development.
- We understand "the little things" that can make your site successful. Because we've been doing this so long, we've seen what works and what doesn't work and can share that with you.
- We are not a "part time" or "hobby" business. This is a full-time web site design business, and we take our jobs seriously.
- We've outlasted most of our competition. Due to the nature of this business, many people try to do web site design and don't succeed. Since Amixa was founded, we've outlasted most of the competition in our area primarily due to our committment to service.
- We do disaster recovery. Has your site been hacked? Did your current web site designer not develop your site properly? Let us fix it and turn your site around.
- We have our own servers to host your site on. We actually own our own equipment in a data center. We keep the number of sites per server very low. Most of the competition doesn't own their own equipment and instead outsource hosting of your site to "bulk hosting providers" with
We'd appreciate the opportunity to serve your web site design needs. Contact us today.