Web Site Pricing Information
Over the past 14+ years, we've developed all types of web sites, for manufacturers, athletic teams, churches, non-profits, e-commerce stores and more. We've developed web sites for $500 and we've done web sites for $100k and up range. From one page information web sites to hundreds of pages of content, AMIXA can serve your needs.
In order for AMIXA to properly give you a pricing estimate, we will consult with you - FOR FREE - to develop the best solution for your business and your budget and to get the project done to meet your timeline.
Our Quote is based on your exact needs...
We will invest the time to learn your exact needs, understand your business (or concept), understand your "target audience" and more... so that we can give you a very accurate written proposal. Our proposals are normally several pages in length and very specific - so that you know exactly what you are getting for your investment.
Factors that go into the pricing of a web site:
- Type of site, informational, e-commerce, database-driven, etc.
- Your target audience - who you are trying to reach will affect the design, for example, teen-agers versus senior citizens.
- Your established budget. If you have an established budget for the projects, as many business do, we will work with you to explain what elements will fit within your budget
- The "Look and Feel" of the site - meaning the quality of the graphics design and what the navigation looks like
- The quantity of photos and video on the site
- Custom artwork such as logo design
- If you will provide photos or we need to take photos for you
- How "large" the site is terms of number of pages. We generally don't bill on a "per page" basis but we'll work with you to determine the best strategy for larger content sites
- E-commerce sites: What kinds of products, who you are marketing to, and MANY technical qualifications we'll step you through
- Search Engine Optimization - we can provide top-notch SEO serivces for your site to enhance your online marketing
- "The Intangibles" - we've been developing web sites - since before most people ever heard of the internet - we've seen just about everything so we can offer you insight that you can't get anywhere else